Saturday, February 28, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

Ok I think I've found my next obsession. I love digital scrapbooking. I found it when I was looking for blog backgrounds and love playing with all the colors and patterns. I'm attaching my first layout for all to see. I used paper and elements form Digital Scrapbook Memories Collection 2. It is a very basic layout, because I'm still learning Photoshop Elements 7.0. Hopefully the book I ordered on it will arrive today, so I can learn more. There are tons of papers, elements, brushes, and kits out there to use. I bought one designers entire "shop" for $20 and got about $300 worth of product. I've been downloading for three days and still don't have all the files yet. So hopefully I'll be showing you more layouts soon.



I'm going to try and go back and do some layouts for the last year of so. I'll post them as I complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!