Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Callie Layouts

Ok here are three layouts I've done with pictures of Callie. The first one is from the night she graduated from high school and the next two are photos taken last Saturday when we took Mom out for Mother's Day.

She will always be a Daddy's Girl. I think I'm going to redo this page at some point, I don't like the colors as much as I thought I would


She stole Cole's hat and we couldn't resist snapping a few photos. Of course when I was growing up pimping wasn't something good, but times change.


As we were leaving, Callie gave mom a big smooch.


Tomorrow I should be caught up with all the speed scraps I've been doing. Then hopefully I'll be posting what I'm doing each day.

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!