Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Layouts

Ok last night was very long, it stormed and Cooper was not happy. After several attempts to calm him down, he finally settled with Sharla. But not before waking me and keeping me up for about an hour. So I'm a little late in posting my layouts today, but here are some more.

We were all recovering on last Wednesday which was Cole's 16th birthday, so we did not get to silly string him as is the tradition. We've been doing it for years and years. So we surprised him Sunday night and got him.

This layout is of Tom and Callie at the pool.

This is a template challenge I did. The photo of Tom and Mecca is from about 2 years ago and the ones of the kids were taken on Easter.

Ok the last one for today is one of my babies in the bluebonnets. I really liked the papers I used on this one.

Ok, there will be more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!