Thursday, May 7, 2009

Speed Scraps

Ok I am not a fast scrapper, I tend to play around with things over and over because I can't make up my mind. But I've been particapting in some "speed scraps" since last weekend and it has helped me complete some pages. For those that don't know what a speed scrap is, you get a set of instructions over the course of one hour, normally one every ten minutes and then you have one extra hour to finish your layout. So basically you have 2 hours to do a layout from start to finish. For me that is very hard, but it has been fun too. And rewarding because I've actually finished several pages.

My first speed scrap and one of my favories.


Here is my second one.


I'll post some more later. I have actually completed 7 speed scraps since last Friday, so I'm building up a nice stash of pages. Of course they are random, but I don't care.

I'm off to work on a new blog background. I like this one, but it isn't what I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!