Friday, June 19, 2009

Thursday June 18th

It is the middle of the night, but I'm still claiming it as Thursday. I had just dozed off, when mom woke me and said Cooper was going nuts, after trying to calm him for two hours, he is snoring away and I'm wide awake.

I was going to post these earlier, but got busy and forgot. My first layout is one I did of Callie and Cole just after her high school graduation ceramony. They actually let us get a few good shots without being silly.

The next layout is of one of my most favorite people in the whole world. My aunt Sallie. The picture was taken a couple of years ago when she and her daughter Cathy came to visit. Cathy's grandchildren were over as well and they had walked over to the part accross the street. I love that she climb onto the swing and just had a good time. I hope that I have her energy and agility when I'm her age.

The next one is one I did of Cole and Daddy. It was the last Christmas we had with Daddy, and we had brought him home from the rehab facility for the day. The kids were always able to get him to do anything and they were into making silly faces that day. I did this page for a letter challenge where I had to use the letter G.

The next one is for the June recipe challenge and the theme is breakfast/brunch recipes. I decided to do sweet potato biscuits, because I love them any time of day.

Well now that Cooper is snoring away, I think I'll try to go back to bed and get some rest myself. Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!