Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday June 16th

So how do you like my new blog background and header? I'm not thrilled with it, but I like it better than the previous one. I'm sure I will be changing it again soon because I become bored easily. I'm really into the pink and brown, but haven't found the right kit to use. I used a kit called Life is Like a Box of Chocolate by Digi Designs by Nicole. So now on to layouts, which I'm almost caught up again, of course we know that won't last.

The first layout today is one I did of Bodie Lighthouse. The speed scrap required you have a panoramic picture. I didn't have one, so they said a tall and narrow or wide and narrow. I really like this photo of Bodie, so I picked it.

The next layout is of Tucker. The speed scrap said to use random words instead of a title. I found a very cool word art and used it. The picture was Tucker was taken one Saturday morning a couple of weeks ago. He is our best poser.

It must be a Tucker day, because the next layout is of him as well. The speed scrap required three pictures of the same subject taken at the same time. I found that I don't take series as often as I thought or that if I do, it is normally only two photos. I'm going to start taking larger series, so I will be more prepared in the future.

That is it for now, hopefully I'll have some more tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!