Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday, July 30th

Well I had an interview this afternoon, I think it went well, but it is so hard to tell. The people were nice, they said some time next week they will be doing call backs for a second interviews. So here is hoping I make the cut.

My first layout is one I did for the CT Challenge at Digi Scrapbook Mania and I really like how it came out. It is Tom, Mecca, Trey, Callie and Cole.

Next is another one I did for the same challenge. It is of my three babies. It was a challenge to get it to the point I was satisfied, I kept tinkering with it. That is my biggest problem when I'm not working a speed scrap, I can tinker forever.

Next is the last one I have done for the CT Challenge, not that I probably won't do another one or two tomorrow, but for the moment this is the last one. It is my baby Tucker, and I really liked how it came out. I'm trying to do each layout using different things, this one I used strips and I've still got to work on that a little, but for now I'm happy where I am.

Now one I did for a speed scrap. Part of the instructions were for a full blended picture. I like the idea, but I'm not sure I executed it as well as I could have. But it is a cute picture, so I'm happy with it.

And the last one for today is one of my final assignments for officer's training at Ginger Scraps. The lesson was on extractions and blending. They recommended the more natural elements and I don't lean towards these layouts, but I did one so I could complete the assignment. It's not bad, just not my style. And I was fun to do a different approach.

Ok that is it for today, tomorrow I need to work on a new blog background. So hopefully by next week, it will look a little different. Later gators...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!