Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday, July 28th

Two days in a row...I'm on a roll. I have lots of layouts to post so I'm going to try and post daily or every other day at a minimum. We'll see how good I get at it.

My first layout I did is the last layout from week 2 at Digi Scrapbook Mania CT Challenge. It was to represent "My Style", which I don't think I really have a style, but I do lean towards white space/clustering layouts so that is what I did. The picture is Sharla and Tucker that I took one day as they were playing on my bed. It is one of my favorites of the two of them together.


Next is my assignment for Survivor at Ginger Scraps, I used the CT Collab kit for week 3 at Digi, so I got 2 for one. I really like this kit, and you can find it at Digi Scrapbook Mania starting in August. The picture is one I took of Sharla at Joe's Crab Shack when were celebrating Mother's Day this year.

Next is a my week one challenge for Survivor. It is Callie at the beach in Nags Head. I told you, you would see that picture again. This time I used a couple of more to give it a different look. The kit is called A Day In Paradise and you can find it at the store on Ginger Scraps.

The next layout is one I did for a speed scrap. It required a full length picture and I found I had very few of those. I need to remember to take more in the future. This is Callie playing around kicking her heels together and Sharla trying very hard to get a picture of it. It was so funny to watch.

Now another speed scrap layout. It required me to use 6-10 photos, and I found these of the boys when we put Christmas outfits on them. As you can see from the pictures they were less than thrilled. I don't normally like layouts with lots of pictures, but I like this one.

Next is one I did of Cole on Joe's boat. He wasn't thrilled about having his photo taken, so in typical Cole style, he was just a little goofy. But hey I love him any way he is. He had a great time on the boat and would love to do it again.

That is it for today....later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!