Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, August 31st

I've been so busy. I think that September 1st is a big day in the digital scrapbooking world, because it seems like everyone is releasing new kits. Tomorrow you will see layouts using a new Collab kit from Modern June Creations and Mandy Made Digi Bits called Rock It, which is a cool musical kit. Also Scrappin' Daisies Designs is releasing a kit called Lemondrop and Gumdrop, which is full of bright yellow, pinks, greens and brown. Then Jewelscraps is releasing seven, yes I said 7 kits at Enchanted Studios Scraps. I am also guest CT at Simply Scraps this month, she isn't releasing a new kit on the first, but she has the daily downloads at Gotta Pixel for September 1-7. So I've got tons going on, but too kit it off I wanted to show you the two layouts I've done with Simply Scrap's Wishing on a Star. If you go to Gotta Pixel, starting tomorrow you can download her mini kit in pieces for free over the next seven days.

The first one is my Tucker Joe.

Next is Tom, Mecca, Callie and Cole. I love this photo of them. It was taken when they were over for Mom's b'day several years ago.


Now just a little sneak peek at Rockin It by Modern June Creations and Mandy Made Digi Bits. The kit will be available tomorrow at Digi Scrapbook Mania.

Tomorrow will have lots of layouts, so come back and check out all the cool kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!