Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, Sept.21st.

Why are Mondays so hard??? I think we all have a thing about Mondays and it is all in our heads...but enough silliness from me.

Digi Designs by Nicole introduced a new kit yesterday called Let Me Count The Ways and it is very cute. Bright yellows, pinks, blues and greens that can be used in so many different ways. It is available at Stuff to Scrap. I've done three layouts with it.

The first layout is Tom and Mecca, on their wedding day and one taken not too long ago. It's hard to believe it's been over 20 years. I also used one of Digi Designs by Nicole templates from her Template Temptations Vol. 3. These are such easy to use templates and I think they make great pages.

The next layout is Tucker. The kit includes this cute little journaling piece about the 10 reasons I love you. I couldn't resist using it and of course I immediately thought of my baby boy. This layout also shows the great colors of the kit.

The last layout is Zoey. Sharla complained last night that I was doing more Zoey layouts than anyone recently and she is probably right. But after her being so sick, I just seem to be drawn to do layouts of her. She is feeling so much better, the only problem is the steroid has her hungry all of the time and so is such a polite beggar it is hard to resist.

Now that you've seen this great kit, I want to tell you that Stuff to Scraps is having a 30% off sale on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. So head over and pick up Let Me Count The Ways and Template Temptations Vol. 3.
I'll be back tomorrow with a new release from 3 Dog Designs called My Littlest Cowboy. See ya later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!