Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, Sept. 28th

Ok everyone needs to head over to Nicole's blog Digi Designs by Nicole because she has a great freebie collaboration kit this week called Beautiful You. I love the colors in this kit, they are fallish without being traditional fall colors, plus it is FREE. It is a collab with Jacabean Designs and her part looks great too (I know I'm snagging it this week). Here are some layouts I did with it.

The first is an older picture of Callie, and she was such a cute kid. She developed a love of clothes and dressing up very early in life, and has always had a sense of style.

The next layout I did a speed scrap, then modified it slightly to only have items from this kit in it. I love the alpha in this kit, the blue and white look so good together. This picture is Tucker and Cooper, playing on the bed. It was impossible to get them both to look at me when I was holding the camera.

The last layout is Callie and Mecca taken one Sunday afternoon. Nothing special about the day, but always something special about the photo. In this one I love Mecca is laughing while Callie is mugging for the camera.

Ok the kit will only be FREE for one week, so don't forget to head over to Digi Designs by Nicole and get it this week. Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!