Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday, October 19th

Hey all, today is the release of a new collaboration kit by Digi Designs by Nicole and Gettin' Scrappy with Britt and it is called It's Your Day. Who doesn't have birthday photos they need to scrap? This kit has great colors and fun elements that are just perfect for those B'day shots.

My first layout is Callie when she was 9 years old. The cake is an ice cream cone with blobs of icing for the "scoops" of ice cream...she still loves icing today.

The next is Cole. It is more of his silly string birthday photos. I'm pretty sure somewhere along the line we had birthday cake for him, but I'm not finding much photo evidence of it. But lots of photos with silly string. :)

So head over to Stuff to Scrap for It's Your Day. Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!