Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday, October 11th

Ok, it's fall in Texas and that means High School Football and I got to use Scrap N' Pieces new kit called Touchdown. I was at the Guyer Homecoming game last Friday night and got some shots that were perfect to use with the kit. Plus I had to throw in one of my baby boy Tucker.

My first two layouts are just shots I took at the game. I don't know anyone on the team, but I knew I was going to be using this kit, so I just snapped away. Cole was performing Jr. ROTC Color Guard duties, so we were at the game.

The next shot is of the homecoming sign and the team breaking through it.

And my last one today is of my Tucker Joe. We were playing with the dogs yesterday morning and pulled out the camera to get their shaggy looks. They are about 3 weeks past their normal grooming because of Zoey's surgery. But they get groomed next week and they desperately need it.

More later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!