Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday, October 4th

What a beautiful fall day, ok it was a little cool, but I love it. Fall is a favorite time for me. I love the colors, and cooler weather.

Today Nicole of Digi Designs by Nicole is releasing a new kit called Tee Time. I have to admit I didn't have many golf pictures, but I loved the colors. Luckily I got some pictures to make my pages, even if I borrowed them. The colors will work with non golf pictures, in fact one of my picture you wouldn't think golf if it weren't for the title. This week if you buy the kit and the quick pages you can get both for $5.00.

I love the frame in this kit, because it looks like a real frame. I would tell you who is in the photo, but I have no clue. Callie asked a friend for golf pictures and so I used those. The colors of the kit are boyish, which I'm always trying to find.

On the second photo, I don't know the people either (thanks again to Callie). But you can see they are having a good time.

Don't forget, $5.00 for the kit and the quick pages this week at Stuff to Scrap. More to post later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!