Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday, Oct. 7th

Do you know what time it is....it is the Witching Hour. Well it is the release date of a great collaboration kit by Scrappin' Daisies Design and Ramona the Pest Design called Witching Hour. A fun kit perfect for scrapping those Halloween pictures. And it includes some great word art.

I've done two layouts the first has Callie and Cole from the year we always call Nurse Big Butt. I know not poltically correct, but it fits. Cole was a very cute army man.

The next layout is a former co-worker. She did a great job as a witch doctor and since there is a great word art about witch potion, I couldn't resist using it.

Ok more posting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!