Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday, Nov. 9th

Wow what a busy weekend. Sharla and I met Tina and Angela at Starbucks Saturday morning for frappuccinos and conversation. We were supposed to leave at 11:00 but didn't get away until a little after 12:00, but it was fun to sit and chat with Tina, I do miss not seeing her at work everyday. Then it was off to start the challenges at Stuff to Scraps Digi Scrap Day celebration. I was going from one to another to another, with very little time in between. But hey, I won the Store Scavenger Hunt, I did the hybrid challenge, 2 speed scraps, the all about me challenge, the template challenge, and played bingo. It was a lot of fun and the girls worked very hard to make it fun, and I can't thank them enough.

Today is the release of Nicole's new kit called Sweet Romance which is a freebie collab with Maurine Settler. The colors are a soft pink, lavender, green and brown, and really very pretty. Perfect for scrapping girl pictures, but with enough brown and green that it could be used for boys as well. If you go to Digi Designs by Nicole you can download her portion and get the link to Maurine's part.

My first layout is of Sharla and Callie, dancing, well we'll call it dancing. They were definitely having a good time. Of course it's not every day you dance in a parking lot, but with those two girls, it could be. I also used one of Nicole's templates from her Template Temptation Vol. 4.

My next layout is Callie and her new love. Yep, it is official she is in love. Her new love is Honey (no it is not that kind of love), Honey is a German Shepard. Callie got her when she bought her house. As you can see in the photo, Callie is very happy. I think if she hadn't found Honey there might have been a family feud, because I think she would have stolen Jake from her mom. Luckily this way there will be no family fighting.

So head over to Nicole's Blog for a great freebie kit, but you have to get it this week. I'll post more of my layouts from this weekend later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!