Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday, Nov. 12th

Hi all, today I'm going to introduce you to a kit by SAHM Scrapper called Homestead Harvest. It is a great kit with soft fall colors that are so easy to use. I have made three layouts with it so far and can see me using long into the future. As you can see from the preview below, it is packed with great elements, some fun word arts and masks as well.

My first layout is of Callie, Sharla, Mecca and I. The photo was taken the night of Daddy's viewing, and somehow the four of us ended up together and it wasn't long until we were laughing and drawing a crowd. Even in the worst of times, my family can laugh, and that has helped us a lot.

Next is Callie and Chris Ratley, the youth minister at our church. He had come to her graduation and stopped by to congratulate her (and her parents), and Callie wanted a photo with him. It is hard to believe she is all grown-up.

The last layout is one I did today for the challenge a day going on at Stuff to Scrap. The challenge was to do a white space layout. I had been playing with the paper in the kit that is covered in words and this layout just came to me. I really like the results. If I had thought about it I would have taken a picture after dinner was over, because the table didn't look nearly as neat or nearly as full...hehehe.

I'll be back soon to post more of the challenges I've done so far this month. It has been a lot of fun, and if you've not been over to Stuff to Scrap Forum, you should visit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!