Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday, Nov. 4th

Hey all, today is the release of Nicole's Template Temptation Vol. 4 which is a set of great templates. I've used several already, and they really do make fast but beautiful layouts.

My first layout is Tucker in the local pumpkin patch, ok it is a local church's pumpkins that they sell, but they said it was ok for us to bring the babies over and take their pictures there. Unfortunately it was hard to get good shots, it was mid afternoon on a bright day, and enough people were around to keep the dogs distracted. But I liked this one. This used is October Haze by Modern June Creations.

Next up is Callie with her red shoes. She had such a good time posing with her new shoes. Of course, she loves her shoes no matter what the color. The kit I used is A Cherry on Top by Digi Design by Nicole.

Also my layout of Tucker and Cooper from Monday also used a template from this pack. I really like the odd shaped papers behind the photos. There is a lot of fun stuff happening over at Stuff to Scrap Blog this month, so hurry on over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!