Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday, Dec. 23rd

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas. I'm not sure I'll get another post done before Christmas, so I'll wish everyone a very Merry Christmas now. And if I do get another post, they it will just be more tidings of great joy. Today I get to show you a great new kit by The Scrappy Kat called Shop-a-holic and it is just too cute for words. It is a collaboration with Flower Scraps. The colors are girlie (yeah!!!) and the elements are precious. I've done three layouts with it already, and I know I will use it more.

The first layout is Mecca, Sharla and Callie looking through the Black Friday ads on Thanksgiving Day. We didn't find anything that we were willing to get up at 4:00 am to go buy, but we did find some deals and so we did a little shopping. I love the little store elements, I think I may try to use them as a frame in the future.

Next is my friend's daughter Angela. We went to a local park on Sunday because the day was too pretty to stay inside. I wanted some pictures of Angela, because is is very pretty, photogenic and it was a great way to waste an afternoon. She was climbing on all kinds of things, but I had her stop here because the sun was behind her and gave her angelic glow...ask her mom and Sharla about how not angelic she really is...I'll tell that one later when I figure out how to post a video here.

The last one is of Callie, years ago and on Thanksgiving. She has always had a sense of style. I really wanted to use the little dress and girl elements, and this is the results.

That's is it for now...I hope each of you has a very Merry Christmas full of love and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!