Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday, Dec. 9th Part 2

Ok, let me just say...baby it's cold outside. Not sure what the weather is like where you are, but here it is just plain cold. We even had snow last week...yep snow in Texas...it was kind of fun, no ice just slushy snow. Boy I could have used a warm cup of cocoa. What is funny is I had asked Tracy of Growing Pains Scrapped what kit she wanted me to use, since she was one of my assigned designers this month and low and behold she had a new kit called A Warm Cup of Cocoa. It is packed with great elements and papers, and the colors do remind you of a cup of cocoa. I've done three layouts with it and will be using it more in the future.

The first layout is Callie and Honey on Thanksgiving day. After everyone ate, and looked through the black Friday ads, Callie was just pooped, so she laid down on the floor and Honey came over and laid next to her and then put her head on Callie. It was so sweet, I just had to snap a picture. I loved the blanket element and thought it worked quite well.

My next layout is of my own personal snuggle bear. I saw the bear element and since I call Tucker my snuggle bear, it just came together. I love that the kit has browns, peaches and yellows, they are great colors.

My last layout is of my favorite sister, ok she is my only sister, but that doesn't mean I don't think she is special. Since the kit includes some great coffee and sweet treat elements, I decided to honor (ok use) Sharla in a layout and tell how she fixes me a cup of coffee every morning...see I told you she was special.

I barely touched on the great elements in this kit, I suggest you head over to Stuff to Scrap and buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!