Monday, January 11, 2010

Eskimo Kisses

Two days in a row...are you impressed? Well today I'm going to show you some layouts that I did with a new kit by Nicole from Digi Designs by Nicole and it is called Eskimo Kisses. She had a snow kit before Christmas that was great, and this one is great too. I love the purples and greens in this kit. It is bright and cheery.

My first layout is Christmas Eve in my backyard. The snow was pretty, but Tucker did not like it. We had to push him off the porch to go potty. It was early enough that the porch was not covered, so he wanted to stay on it. I love the little snowmen elements that are in the kit.

Next is Callie in 2004 on Christmas day, we had a mix of snow and ice and she was playing around in it. She is young enough to think it is fun to slide on ice, me I was worried about breaking a hip...mmmm what a difference a few years makes.

Ok I'll be back later with some of the challenges I've been doing, including my first couple of P52 layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!