Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mein Schatz!

No I'm not cussing in a foreign language, it means "My Sweetheart" in German. Earlier this month I did a one kit call for Scrapteam2008 and they kindly asked me to be on their CT team. I was quite honored to accept. The kit they asked me to work with first is called Mein Schatz! and is a beautiful Valentine's kit. The colors are pinks and reds, but their is a little green and cream mixed in as well. I've done three layouts with it and really love all the elements.

My first layout is Zoey girl, taken this summer. I used lots of the flowers to layer in behind it, I think it worked out well. I had a hard time picking with frame to used, because the kit has several cute one.

Next I wanted to show you could use the kit for boys too, so I used the green paper, which I really liked and an old photo of Cole. He was spiffed up and his hair was spiky, which was his thing for awhile. I love the Be My Valentine word art that is in the kit and I thought it looked good on this layout.

My last layout is Callie, past and present. The small picture was taken way back when, and I love the heart shaped sunglasses. That girl has always had a thing about sunglasses. The current photo was taken at Thanksgiving. It is so hard to believe she is all grown. The kit has this cute beaded fringe element, but I only wanted one strand, and I really like how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!