Monday, January 4, 2010

Pretty Princess

Ha, did you come back on the first and expect another post from me...well to be honest I didn't have any layouts to show, because I posted all of my finished layouts last year. But luckily I have a new kit to show you by Nicole from Digi Designs by Nicole. The kit is called Pretty Princess and is perfect for little girl pictures, big girl pictures and I even saw a couple of boy pictures scrapped with it on her blog.

My first layout is Angela, my friend Tina's daughter. We were at the park and I wanted pictures of her in the towers, because I knew I had this kit coming. Well when she came down from the towers, she was posing and throwing the deuces (don't I sound cool...yeah I know it's a stretch, but at least I know what it's called...thanks Callie). I snapped a few photos, and ended up liking them even more than the tower shots. I'm sure I'll use the other shots in the future, but these just made me smile.

For my second layout I used Angela's mom Tina, she wanted some pictures of her and Angela, so she went up into the tower to pose with her. Then I made her stay and let me get some shots of her alone. She wasn't really impressed by the idea, but is a good friend, so she played along.

Nicole has the kit, quick pages and even word art available at the Stuff to Scrap store. She even has a freebie on her blog this week, so head over to both. I'll be back soon with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!