Friday, January 15, 2010

Spring Into Spring

Yes, I realize it is still January, but all this cold deary weather has me wanting spring to hurry up and arrive. Luckily for me I was given the opportunity to work with a kit called Spring Into Spring by Scrapteam2008. I applied for a one kit guest call, they picked me and I'm so glad. This kit is very pretty, with lots of blues, oranges, and greens, and the elements are great. They do remind me of spring (ohhh how I'm ready).

My first layout is Sharla posing by a bed of irises. We love to go on "photo hunts" in the spring, just looking for different flowers and such. Irises are a sure sign of spring here, and they come in so many colors. I personally love the purple ones, but this bed of white ones was so pretty. I love all the flower elements in the kit, and the blue and orange combo really makes the white flowers pop.

It must have been a Sharla day when I was working with this kit, because my second page is Sharla and Cooper. I took the photo on Thanksgiving day. Everyone was just relaxing after dinner, but poor Cooper just couldn't settle down. He was in an unfamiliar place, with unfamiliar dogs, and he was really getting tired. Sharla picked him up and he immediately snuggled into her and let out a deep sigh. He was happy. I loved all the little elements like the gems, buttons, ribbons, etc. and I really like how they clustered together.

Head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Spring Into Spring, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!