Monday, January 18, 2010

Sweet Spring & A Freebie

Today I get to show you a new kit by Scraps by Andrea called Sweet Spring. I know I'm ready for spring and this kit is just perfect to put me in the mood. The kit has lots of great colors and the elements include birds, bows, buttons, flowers, frames, mushrooms, strings, and more.

My first layout is Callie and Mecca. When we were taking pictures on Thanksgiving, Callie had Mecca laughing and that made for some great shots. You can definitely see that they look alike in these pictures. I really loved the pinks in this kit and thought they would go so well with the "redheads".

My next layout is of Mom and Zoey. We were just playing around trying to get a good photo of the two of them, and it was very hard. Either Mom looked drunk or Zoey looked away from the camera. We kept teasing Mom that it looked like she had a drinking problem. But I finally got a few good ones. The kit has the cutest flowers, and although this layout has four on it, it is only a small part of what is in the kit.

And last but not least I have a Quick Page for you. I'm new to posting quick pages and such, so I'm hoping I'm doing this correctly. The image is linked.

I'll be back later with more layouts.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jan. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!