Saturday, February 13, 2010

100 Days of School - 2010

Yes, I've gone back to school...NOT. But I have gotten to use a new kit by Shel Belle Scraps called 100 Days of School 2010. This kit is packed with bright colors, but also has some browns in it to really make the other colors pop. The elements are perfect for scraping school pictures, but so much more.

My first layout with it is something you will rarely see, and that is a layout with pictures of me on it. Yes that is me in those photos (you should be able to tell by the cheeks), my first and second grade school photos. Don't laugh too hard, I'm sure you have some photos just like them buried away somewhere. The kit's bright colors are a perfect back drop to b/w photos and I love the little square brad thingie that says "School is Fun".

My second layout uses a photo of Angela from the park. The kit has the cutest hopscotch board in it and I really wanted to use it. I played with it in several places/ways and really like how it turned out here. I used the brown paper as a background because I think it makes the yellows and oranges really pop.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up 100 Days of School 2010 soon...in fact they are having a sale this weekend and it would be a perfect time to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!