Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fliers plus a few

Ok, taking care of some business here, things are happening all around me. First up I want to tell you that Stuff to Scraps is making lots of changes on the 1st, including introducing new designers and a new forum and gallery. I've had a sneak peek and it is very cool. They are also hosting a meet and greet for the new designers on Monday, with prizes and such...followed by a speed scrap. The flier is linked to the blog from there go to the forum then pick chat.

Also this weekend, Modern June is having a great giveaway. Sign up for her Twitter or Blog and get your choice of one of her kits. The four kits to choose from are all great. The flier is linked to her blog where you can sign up for either/or both. Don't miss this easy way to get a great kit for FREE.

And lastly for those friends and family that come to see layouts, I'm running a little short today, I've had lots of CT work that I've posted already over the last couple of weeks, but I have done a few things. The first I did for the color challenge at Stuff to Scrap for February. I love the colors this month, burgundy, green, red, yellow, and pink. The photos are Cooper, and he has been a real love bug lately, I'll come home and sit down at the computer, and he'll come over and tap me with his paw until I get up and lay down on the bed with him. He'll snuggle for a while and then go to sleep. Once he is sleeping I can leave the bed, but if I try to leave before he goes to sleep, he'll get up and start the whole process over again...yeah I know he is spoiled...but I'm saying that is Sharla's fault.

The next layout I did as the template challenge for February at Stuff to Scrap. I want spring so bad, I pulled out the picture from last year in the blue bonnets. I love taking them there to get pictures, but it is definitely a difficult process to try and hang on to them and snap pictures.

Well that is all for now, I'll have more to show you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!