Monday, February 8, 2010

Meant To Be

I know sounds a little sappy for me, but it is a new collab kit from Scraps by Andrea and The Scrappy Kat. Meant To Be isn't your average red and pink Valentine's kit, it has pink, blues, greens, and blacks and among the elements are stickers, frames, flairs, epoxy hearts, daisies, buttons, bows, puffy felt hearts, folded paper hearts
with glittered edges, and much more.

I've done two layouts with the kit and even have a quick page freebie for you at the bottom of this post. My first layout is Callie playing dress up. She has been a fashion diva from a very young age. I love the expoy hearts in this kit, they just pop off the page to me.

Next I showed a little different side to this kit. I used some of the blue and black papers and elements to do a page of Cole. The photos are from Thanksgiving and I love them with the blue/black combo. He is growing up so much, it seems like just yesterday he was a little kid.

Ok now for your freebie. I created a quick page out of the first layout, and am offering it for you here. The kit is on sale this week at Stuff to Scrap, so head over and buy it today.

The preview is linked. I'll be back later with more layouts.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Shauna,
    I absolutely love your layouts! Would you be part of my SgD Club CT?

    Here is the call with more details:
    http://scrapbooksgonedigital.blogspot.com/2010/02/are-you-passionate-digital-scrapper_09.html

    I would appreciate it if you let me know either way. :-)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!