Friday, February 12, 2010

Royal Boudoir & A Sale

No, Prince Charles isn't visiting me (hehehe). Scrapteam2008 has a new kit and it is called Royal Boudoir. It is an elegant collection designed for wedding, valentine or love layouts, but you know me...yes I had to be a little different. When I saw the deep rich colors, I immediately thought of vintage layouts, so that is what I did.

My first layout is a wedding layout too. It is Mom and Dad taken on their wedding day. Weren't they cute!!!! I love the bead border and it came in burgundy as well. Not to mention how good the deep colors look with black and white photos.

My next layout is my Mom, taken just a couple of years ago, ok maybe a few more than a couple. Sorry Uncle Bubba, but I thought it looked better if I cut you out of the picture...it wasn't personal. I like the texture of the brown paper and I thought the other colors really pop against it.

So head over to Stuff To Scrap and pick up Royal Boudoir soon. And speaking of Stuff to Scrap they are having a Valentine's Sale. See the flier below (it is linked).

Later gators.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!