Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snips and Snails

Yep just like the old poem says, little boys are made of Snips N Snails and puppy dog tails. I have had the opportunity to work with a new kit by Little Red Scraps. The kit is called Snips N Snails and it a great boys kit.

I made two layouts with it, and who else would I use, but my favorite boy, Mr. Cole Garrett. The photo was taken in the van one day when we were taking him home. I love the look on his face, he was definitely not into the whole photo process. The word art is part of the kit and I thought it was just so cute.

The second layout is done with a photo from Cole doing color guard at a Guyer game. I love the colors in the kit with his camo uniform. Whenever I see him in his uniform, he looks so grown-up. I don't know what happened to the time, seems like just yesterday he was a little kid.

I think everyone should go over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Snips N Snails. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with some of my other layouts for that I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!