Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sweet As Candy

I know ya'll are all thinking that this post must be about me with a title like that...Not. No it is about the Mega Collab kit at Stuff to Scrap this month called Sweet As Candy. It is just packed with over 50 papers and over 100 elements. I love the colors in it as well.

My first layout is Callie and Tom, taken a couple of years ago, ok maybe more than a couple. The sad part is I remember that little sheep top she is wearing just like it was yesterday...ohh how the time has flown. I won't mention Tom's LIME GREEN cap, oops I guess I did just mention it (hehehe), I'm sure it was cool in the day (yeah I'm stretching it.

Next up is Tucker and Cooper, who are Sweeter than Candy. I'm hoping they will let me get some more good photos of them tonight because today was grooming day. They were a little shaggy in these photos, but still so cute. This morning, when Sharla left, Cooper jumped on my bed and then proceeded to walk down my body so he could get on top of the pillows next to me. Why he could just jump on them I have no idea.

You can pick up Sweet As Candy at Stuff to Scrap, it is a fun kit that I'm sure you'll enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!