Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"V" - A Valentine Mini

Happy Monday to everyone...ok so to the rest of the world it is Wednesday, but since I work a schedule of Wednesday to Sunday, it is the first day of my work week. It can get a little confusing at time, but so far I'm enjoying having Monday and Tuesday off.

Today I get to show you a new mini kit by Misty O'Brien. I saw a one kit call from her last weekend and since I love her stuff, jumped at the chance. The kit is called ”V” – A Valentine Mini and is very cute as you can see below. I love the textured papers in this kit.

Since it is a mini kit, I only did one layout with it (well so far, I'm sure I will use it more in the future). I picked Tom and Mecca, they just seemed like a good Valentine's couple. Yeah I know, after all these years and they are still going strong. The pictures were taken in 2007 and 2009, but they are some of my favorites of them, and I love the black and white with the pink.

I think you should head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up ”V” – A Valentine Mini for your collection. And I'll be back later this week to show you some more stuff I've been doing. I'm even caught up on my P52 project. Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!