Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Zebralicious & My Baby Love

I don't know if this happens to you or not, but sometimes good things just happen. Over the last week, I've had the opportunity to be a guest CT for two different designers. The first is Just For You Digital Scraps, she asked if any of the Stuff to Scraps CTs could help her with a new kit she is releasing this week. When I saw the name was Zebralicious...yeah I was all over volunteering. Now if you like bright colors, and fun elements this kit is for you.

I did two layouts with it. The first one is Angela at Starbucks. Sharla and I were there while I was doing some testing on connecting iPaqs through the T-Mobile network (for my job), and who should we see there but Tina and Angela. We were chatting while they waited on a friend, and as you can see Angela got a little bored. I love the face she made. I also love the pink zebra paper, the kit also has blue, green and black zebra paper.

My second layout is Cooper. I love the b/w photo against the bright green. The kit is just full of bright colors. I had a hard time not using the green zebra print here, but those that know me, know I love a good zebra print.

You can pick up Zebralicious at Stuff to Scrap.

The second lucky spot for me was when Kathy from ModernJune Creations ask her CT team to do layouts for a new designer at Digi Scrapbook Mania. I had never seen kits by Ruby Lane, but I got to play with her kit My Baby Love and it was lots of fun. It is a kit full of pinks and blues, and could be used for baby photos or Valentine photos. I did two layouts with it as well.

My first layout is Callie. She got a dress up kit for Christmas, and she loved it. And Mecca took her to get her pictures made in it. I love the bright pink hat, and it has to be one of my favorite pictures of her. She is just too cute. When I saw the colors in the kit, I knew it would be perfect for this photo. I didn't do all the little circles, it is a frame within the kit.

My second layout is Mom, Dad and Tom taken a very long time ago. I would say it is over 50 years old, I know because Tom is over 50. It is hard to believe he is over 20 years older than me...ohh ok, maybe he is not that much older. I love the blues with the b/w photo.

I had a fun time working with My Baby Love and you can get it at Digi Scrapbook Mania. I'll be back later with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!