Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cheer

Be of good Cheer...ok maybe I'm stretching it a little here. But I have a great new kit to show you called Cheer from Shel Belle Scraps. As a member of the CT for the Stuff to Scrap Store, I am assigned 3-4 designers each month. I contact them, they tell me which kit they would like me to use. Well Shel said I could pick any of her kits, so I went through her store with a fine tooth comb. I love her stuff and have quite a few of her kits already. I narrowed it down to two kits and Cheer won because I love the colors. Let me tell you I made the right choice, I love this kit, great colors, lots of elements,including five flowers (I love flowers).

My first layout is Sharla and Callie and the photos were taken when we went to North Carolina a couple of years ago. Callie in her big sunglasses, that girl definitely knows how to rock those glasses. I love the papers in this kit, and I thought they worked well with the photos.

Next is one of my favorite subject, my fur baby Tucker Joe. The photo was taken this summer, and he was laying on the bed looking all sad and I couldn't resist snapping his picture. He is such a good baby. I really like the colors of this kit with the black and white photo.

So head over to Stuff To Scrap soon and pick up Cheer for your collection soon. I'll be back tomorrow with a St. Patricks kit and a freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!