Sunday, March 28, 2010

Food Of Love

Hi all, I'm here today to show you a new collab kit by Digi Designs by Nicole and Scraps of Ellay called Food Of Love. The fabulous colors, the musical elements, and the huge collab kit make this kit perfect for, well, anything. I loved playing with this kit.

My first layout is Mom and Dad, taken years ago in front of Niagara Falls. It's funny they were married for over 50 years, but are not in that many pictures together. I have pictures of Dad, and pictures of Mom, just not a ton of the two of them together. I love all the flowers in this kit, they are really pretty.

My second layout is Cole taken just before a school recital. He played the cello in the fifth grade (I think it was fifth). When I saw the violin element I knew right away what photo I wanted to use. It is a simple layout, but I really like that the elements were so cute.

So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Food Of Love soon, you'll love it. And come back on Tuesday for a Quick Page Freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!