Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hippie Chick Freebie

Hi all, it is a short post today, because I have to take mom to the doctor, get tags for the van, and grocery shop. It is great to be off on Monday and Tuesday, but it also means my "weekends" are very busy.

Today you get a freebie quick page made with the collaboration by Digi Designs by Nicole and The Scrappy Kat called Hippie Chick. This is such a fun kit, it just makes you smile. The image is linked so just click and download.

Make sure you visit Digi Designs by Nicole's Blog to get the links to her other CTs who have done freebies as well. And then head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Hippie Chick for your stash. And I promise to have more layouts later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!