Friday, March 26, 2010

This Little Missy's Template Pack 1

No I'm not talking about Callie or Sharla, although I'm pretty sure both have been called Little Missy at some point in their lives, probably by me (hehehe). I'm talking about one of the new designers at Stuff To Scrap and her store name is This Little Missy and she was one of my assigned designers. I chose her template pack to work with, because I'm really starting to like templates. When I first started digital scrap booking I didn't really understand how to use them, or how much benefit they could be. I'm totally in love with them now, and this set is great because it has a mixture of single photos and multiple photo layouts.

My fist layout is Callie and Honey taken at Thanksgiving. The photo is one Sharla took, and I love it. I love how Honey just laid down with Callie and put her head on her, like she was protecting her. They may not have been together for years, but they are definitely best of buds. The kit I used is From the Heart by Digi Designs by Nicole. I love the simplicity of the template, but also that it mixes shapes.

My second layout is Tucker Joe, also known as my sweetheart. I really stretched myself with this template, because I like things all lined up nice and neat, and the paper strips are slightly askew on this one. I do love that it uses lots of paper, because I like to do that, and I think the layout came out great. The kit is Sweeter than Candy a mega collab by Stuff to Scrap.

You should hurry over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up This Little Missy's Template Pack 1 soon, you'll love the layouts you can create with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!