Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby Of Mine and A Freebie

Happy Tuesday all. Today I get to show you a new collab by Digi Designs by Nicole and Growing Pains Scrapped and it is called Baby Of Mine. When I saw the kit I thought it looked like a very sophisticated baby kit. It has blues and pinks, but not the typical pastel colors they are much richer colors. I think the kit may have those extra special touches because both designers are expecting.

I made two layouts, the first is Cole as a baby. He had the cutest chubby cheeks and Buddha belly. I love the cute little bear element, pin element but most of all I love the shade of blue they used.

My second layout is Miss Callie. It is the photo the hospital took of her the day she came home. It seems like just yesterday she was that small, but alas it was 22 years ago. Again I love the shade of pink they chose, and the green they used is so perfect too.

I also created a quick page...wait I actually created two. I couldn't decide on blue or pink, so I've included both. The image is linked, so just click and download and you'll get both quick pages in the zip file.

And make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Baby Of Mine this week. The kit is the same if you purchase through either designer's store. More later.....

2 comments:

  1. Adorable QPs! Thank you for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!