Sunday, April 4, 2010

Backyard Adventures

Happy Easter everyone, I hope the Easter Bunny was good to each of you, and even more important I hope you have had a wonderful Resurrection Day. Today I'm here to show you a new kit that is a collaboration by Digi Designs by Nicole and Scrap N Pieces. Backyard Adventures is perfect for all those outdoor adventures with your children. Whether on the playground or in the backyard this kit is full of fun embellishments and papers. I love this kit because it has croquet pieces and they are super cute.

My first layout is Callie playing croquet on a trip back to North Carolina. I don't think she had played before, but she enjoyed it. I think because everyone else was picking on Papa, and she got to join in picking on him. And like just about any game played by my family, you play to win!!!

My second layout is Cole riding his two wheeler. Daddy found a very little bike at the local charity shop and bought it for practically nothing and added training wheels to it. So Cole learned to ride it instead of a tricycle, he had a tricycle, but he loved riding his "two wheeler"

Be sure to head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Backyard Adventures and come on Tuesday for a Quick Page freebie. I'll be back tomorrow with more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!