Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Monsters & Freebie

Good Monday Morning to everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today I'm going to show you a new kit by Scraps by Andrea called Happy Monsters and it is a bright and fun kit that's perfect for scrapping your 'little monster'! There are 18 papers, 54 elements, and an uppercase alpha. The colors are cheerful and elements are great, I love all the little monsters, there are tons of them.

I've done two layouts, the first is my guard dog, Cooper. He is very intent on warning me whenever there is a monster close, or person or car or bird or breeze or anything that makes a sound. I think the alpha in the kit is too cute, it looks almost like it was molded out of play doh.

My second layout is of Callie and Cole. I was trying to get a couple of photos of them together to put in a frame for Mecca for Christmas, but they weren't cooperating with me. But they were having fun, and that is what was important. But it was fun to use the little monster elements on the page.

And now you get a freebie. I chose the first layout to convert into a quick page for you. The image is linked, so simply click on it and download.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Happy Monsters this week and also don't forget to head over to Andrea's Blog because she has a freebie there as well as her other CT members.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!