Friday, April 30, 2010

PDP Blog Train Freebie for iNSD

Happy iNSD (interNational Scrapbook Day)!! Hopefully you have arrived here from The Pixel Lounge for the next freebie on the Polka Dot Plum blog train. It is a little later in the post, but first I want to invite each and every one of you to stop in at Polka Dot Plum over the course of this weekend. The shoppe has some great sales to celebrate iNSD, but even more fun is the party going on in the forum. Games, challenges, chats, it is going to rock!

Here's the entire train, in case you are lost:
Sugar Plum Heather
Sugar Plum Corinne
Sugar Plum Sharon
Fabulous Designer Emily
Sugar Plum Brandy
Sugar Plum Leader Faye
Sugar Plum Jadelyn
Sugar Plum Nikki
The Pixel Lounge
YOU ARE HERE <----------- And last but not least The Polka Dot Plum Blog

The freebie that I created for you is a QP made from Polka Dot Plum Designs beautiful kit Grace. The kit is soft, sweet and totally awesome, but don't take my word for it, look see the linked image below.

And, without further ado, here is your freebie! Simply click on the preview and download. And if you want another quick page made from the same kit, come and do my one day only lyric challenge in the forum and everyone who participates will get a second QP from me. Link has been taken down...sorry.

Next stop: The Polka Dot Plum Blog
Have a wonderful iNSD! I hope to see you around Polka Dot Plum for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!