Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Springtime Celebrations - Mega Collab

Have you been busy celebrating Spring, if so then I have the perfect kit for you to use to scrap those photos. It is called Springtime Celebrations - Mega Collab and it by the designers at Stuff to Scrap. It is packed with 98 papers, 141 elements and 2 full alphas all in the bright colors of Spring.

My first layout is of some irises I photographed a few weeks ago. I love both the yellow ones and the pink ones, and when I found both in the same place, I just had to snap lots of pictures. The bright colors in the kit really help the photos pop, and the cute word art is part of the kit too.

My second layout has Callie and Cole after an Easter egg hunt, a few years ago. Not only does the kit have lots of cute flowers, it has lots of Easter eggs, bunnies and other fun springtime elements.

So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Springtime Celebrations - Mega Collab soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!