Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All Frogged Out

No it is not one of the Biblical plagues, it is a new kit by Modern June Creations and it is called All Frogged Out. The perfect kit to scrap those little boy pictures, plus more. Textured fun papers and three alphas you don't want to miss out on kit.

I created two layouts with it, and went a little different route. It is some of Tina and Samuel's engagement photos, and I titled it "No More Frogs" because she has found her prince charming and so doesn't have to kiss any more frogs. I love the little frog elements.

My second layout is of Cole, and he is definitely a future prince, now a smart girl just has to nab him. He is kind, funny and handsome, what more could a girl want. Ok, I know, maybe I'm just a little bias, but he is a great kid.

All Frogged Out is available at Scrapable, DSM and Ginger Scraps so head over to one of them soon and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!