Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Protect and Serve / Saving Lives

Yes it is two more kits by Scrappin' Daisies Design and they are Protect and Serve, a police kit and Saving Lives, a paramedic kit. Both are just so much fun, and she put lots things in the kit, so they can be used for lots of different types of layouts.

I'll start with Protect and Serve and my first layout is Cole with his little police "car". I love the picture of him aiming his gun at Sharla, he thought it was so funny.

My second layout is Tucker and Cooper...my protectors. I love the flowers in this kit, I just had to use them. The colors in this kit are blue, black, grey and yellow, which work for so much more.

Next is Saving Lives which is a fun kit, but I really struggled for photos to go with it. Then I remembered a couple that were perfect. The first is our family healer Nurse Callie, and she is checking out solider boy Cole. Ok maybe the date was October 31st (hehehe).

My second layout is Daddy in the hospital several years ago. He had COPD and they wanted him to wear oxygen, but it never seemed to be in his nose, it was always on his upper lip. Sharla just couldn't resist snapping a picture of it.

So head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Protect and Serve or Saving Lives soon. But if you want the best deal then you should get the Heroes Bundle which includes Protect and Serve, Saving Lives and her previous release Stop, Drop and Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!