Monday, June 7, 2010

Soul Sisters

Ok I'm here to talk about Sharla...although she is my soul sister. I'm here to show you a new kit by Modern June Creations called Soul Sisters. It is available at DSM, Scrapable and Ginger Scraps. Soul Sister is fun, and sassy and filled with surprises! Let your pictures pop against the vibrantly colored pages and fun doodley elements!

My first layout is of Sharla taken before we had friends over for dinner. Ok it was Tina and Angela and we all wore our PJs which was fun. Ate, played games and we were all so very comfortable doing it. I love the bright colors in this kit, they just pop on the page.

My second layout is Callie, Mecca and Cole on Mother's Day. To be honest I'm not sure why he is lifting her up, but she was laughing so hard. And I love how Callie stopped to pose for the picture. And this kit has great elements including lots of great flowers (my fav).

So if I were you I would head over to DSM or Scrapable because Soul Sisters is on sale for this week only (20% off).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!