Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beach Bound

I really wish I was Beach Bound, but alas, that is not possible this summer. However I do have a great new kit to show you by Modern June called Beach Bound. It is available at DSM, Scrapable, and Ginger Scraps and it is great! Beach Bound is a great summer kit with tons of LO potential. From beach LO's to pool, to just hanging out in the yard! You can find what you need here!

My first layout is a little crab found on the beach when we went to the Outer Banks a couple of years ago. Sharla got his photo, and I thought he was cute with the little crab elements from the kit.

Next up is Callie and Mecca on the same trip. It was just before Labor Day so it wasn't really hot out, but they wanted to soak up some rays. And if you stayed out long enough you did get burned (ask Cole). I love the colors in this kit they work so well with just about anything.

So make sure you head over to DSM, Scrapable, or Ginger Scraps and pick up Beach Bound (and it is on sale this week only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!