Friday, August 20, 2010

In My Backyard and Freebie

Right now there are probably dogs running around in my backyard barking at anything that moves...they like to be outside in the mornings because it is too hot in the afternoon. And Cooper is just glad the fence is fixed and he doesn't have to go outside on a leash all of the time anymore (Thanks Clay, Brian and Cole!!!!). But that is not what I'm here to talk with you about today, no I'm going to show you a bright new kit by Scraps by Andrea called In My Backyard and it is perfect for all those outdoors photos. I had fun using this kit, and I'm sure you would too.

My first layout is Callie and Cole at their old house posing by their tire swing. They had the perfect tree in the front yard for a tire swing. When I saw the tire swing element I remembered these photos and knew they would be perfect to use together.

My second layout is my Aunt Sallie when she was visiting several years ago. She and her grandchildren were at the park across the street and she decided to swing and Sharla decide it was photo worthy. I love this picture because I want to be that active when I'm her age.

Now for you freebie, I created a word art for you using the alpha from the kit. I love this alpha because it is bright and cheery and really pops on the page. I hope you enjoy the word art, just click on the preview to download and I'm always happy to hear from my fellow scrappers, so don't hesitate to leave me a note.

In My Backyard is on sale this week for 37% off, so make sure you head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and buy it. Also check out Andrea's Blog to see what other freebies her CT has created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!