Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Me N My Girl

Ok it is Wednesday and if you've not noticed it is my third post this week, I'm definitely on a roll...hehehe. Today I'm going to show you a couple of layouts I made with a new kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs called Me N My Girl. It a great kit with a nice mix of colors that could be used for boys or girls, but it leans a little more towards the girls.

My first layout is Tom and Callie, and it is one of my most favorite pictures of them. He is holding her and she is on top of the world. I tried to pull the pink and green from the photo into the layout, and I think it worked well. I love the flowers in this kit.

My next layout is Callie again, the photo was taken after her hair straightened, which she loves. The kit has the cutest bead alpha that was fun to use.

Make sure you head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Me N My Girl soon because it is on sale this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!