Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Costumed Cuties

Happy Wednesday all, I hope you're experiencing wonderful Fall weather, I know I'm loving it. After a long hot summer, the cooler weather just makes me want to snuggle up with Tucker and read (he likes that too...hehehe). This morning I had Tucker on one side and Cooper on the other, and it was so hard to get up and going. But I did. It is supposed to be warm the rest of the week, but the highs will only be in the 80's and I like that.

Today I'm going to show you layouts I made with a kit by Scrapalicious Cereal called Costumed Cuties and Costumed Cuties Add-on. I love this kit because it celebrates Halloween in a non scary fashion. I've always loved the holiday, but I hate the scary side of it and always have. So when I got to work with a kit that is full of the sweet side of Halloween I was thrilled.

My first layout is Callie playing dress up. She loved to play with clothes, shoes, and hats....wait she still does. I love that the kit has the traditional oranges but also pinks, blues and greens.

My second layout is of a former co-worker and dear friend. She looked wonderful in the costume, but it was just a little hot. I didn't have a single witch photo in my photos of the kid or the photos from work over the years...so I got as close as possible (hehehe).

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Costumed Cuties before the 14th because it is on sale for 40% off and Costumed Cuties Add-on is FREE! I'll be back later this week with more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!