Monday, October 18, 2010

Tuff N Tiny

Happy Monday all....it's late on Monday, but it has been a hectic day. We're having the roof replaced so lots of pounding and pounding and pounding. Even the dogs are exhausted because they didn't get much sleep today. But enough of the boring stuff, I'm here to show you layouts I made with a kit called Tuff N Tiny by Scrappin' Serenity. It is a boys kits, packed full of things to highlight any of your boy photos, but it has so much more.

My first layout is of my baby boy...ok my fur baby boy Tucker. I really love a kit like this one that has lots of elements including flowers (even though it is a boy's kit). And I really love the brown brick paper, it is just cool looking to me.

My second layout is of Cole, the photos are taken a few years apart...ok about 17 years apart. He was a cute baby, and he is a cute teenager. It seems like just yesterday he was a little boy, now he is taller than everyone in the family.

It is a great kit, so make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Tuff N Tiny to add to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!